Friday, January 6, 2012

AAPLOG Conference

I'm going to the AAPLOG conference in February! I am taking two of my classmates with me (not besties, just people who expressed interest) and I am pumped. Look at the schedule!

8:45 Maureen Condic, PhD. “Defining the Beginning of Human Life”
9:45 Theresa Deisher, Ph.D. “Current Ethical Issues in Drug Development”
10:30 George Delgado, M.D. “Reversing Mifepristone: Case Reports”
11:00 Paul Gray, M.D. “Medical and Surgical Naprotechnology”
11:45 Priscilla Coleman, Ph.D. “Psychological Effects of Induced Abortion: Summary and Update”
1:15 Frederick Dyer, Ph.D. “Horatio Robinson Storer, M.D. and the Physicians’ Crusade Against Abortion, with implications for the current practicing doctor’s responsibilities toward the abortion issue.”
2:00 Michael New, Ph.D. ‘Analyzing How State Level Anti-Abortion Laws Impact Fertility Outcomes.”
2:45 George Mulcaire-Jones, M.D. “Safe Passages Program: Confronting Maternal Mortality in Rural Nigeria, Update”
3:30 Angela Lanfranchi, M.D.: “The Abortion Breast Cancer Link: The biologic basis and a review of the literature 1957-2011
4:15 Byron Calhoun. M.D. “Premature Labor: The At-Risk Patient ”

The conference is the week before an exam, so I hope this isn't a dangerous move. But this is so important, I thought--how can I not go?

No comments:

Post a Comment