Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Banana fritters

Burnout with studying leads to cooking, because everyone wants to feel good and energized by something. The morning of the hardest exam of the block I made banana fritters with almond-flour batter seasoned with cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Delish! It helps me get over the fact that my test grade (while relatively good) is lower than any I've gotten since August.

I realized yesterday that I was getting over a cold while fighting poor sleep  and the stress of three major upcoming events: a test on Monday, our CMA's White Mass on Saturday, and a former abortionist speaker coming tomorrow (that will at least a post...it's a harrowing story). I cannot wait for the summer. @_@



2 comments:

  1. Those bananas do look delish! What type of oil did you fry them in? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete